Facebook Ads are targeted to clients dependent on their area, segment, and profile data. In the wake of making a promotion, you set a spending plan and offer for each snap or thousand impressions that your advertisement will get. Facebook’s most significant promotion focusing on choices. Clients at that point see your promotions in the sidebar on Facebook.com.
Statistics on Facebook As of Q1 2020 shows,
· There are 2.6 billion monthly active Facebook users. (Statista, 2020)
· Roughly two-thirds of U.S. adults report that they are Facebook users. (Pew Research Center, 2018)
· There are over 80 million small businesses using Facebook’s free business tools. (Facebook, 2018)
· Facebook is used by about 51% of U.S. teens between the ages of 13-17. (Pew Research Center, 2018)
· There are over 280 million Facebook users in India making it the top country in terms of Facebook audience size. (Statista, 2020)
· Facebook is the primary content distribution channel for marketers today. (HubSpot, 2020)
· Over 1.6 billion people around the world are connected to a small business on Facebook. (Facebook 2018) 18% of marketers currently use Facebook Groups. (HubSpot, 2020)
· Around 43% of U.S. adults get news from Facebook. (Pew Research Center, 2018)
· In April 2020, over 98% of Facebook’s active user accounts worldwide accessed the social network via any kind of mobile phone. (Statista, 2020)
· 79% of video marketers use Facebook as a video marketing channel. (Wyzowl, 2019) I (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
There are different format of Facebook Ads. These ad formats you can use depend on your advertising objective. Your Objective can likewise influence the placement (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network) where your promotions can show up. They Are:
We recommend using images of your product or brand.
The common supported image formats are JPG and PND, there are others
Adding movement to your ads can make them more eye-catching in News Feed.
Carousel ads showcase up to 10 images or videos in a single ad, each with its own link.
Instant Experience is a fullscreen experience that opens after someone taps your ad on a mobile device. Create an Instant Experience to visually highlight your brand, products or services.
The collection format features multiple products and opens as an Instant Experience when someone interacts with it. Your customers can discover, browse and purchase products from their phones in a visual and immersive way.
BENEFITS OF FACEBOOK ADS
1. Reach a Wide Audience.
Undeniably, Facebook offers advertisers one of the largest user bases. As at July 2020, according to Statista, Facebook had more than 2.6 billion Users around the world. That is more than some other online media stage and second to maybe just Google’s pursuit clients. While slanting towards more youthful clients, with 62% of Users falling somewhere in the range of 18 and 34 years of age, Facebook pulls in Users, everything being equal, with 38% of tumbling from 35 right to 65+. It is the more established segment bunches that are the quickest developing portions of Facebook clients.
2. Alignment with Both B2C & B2B Businesses
Facebook advertising is not only for B2C businesses but also B2B businesses can also run successful campaigns on Facebook. Business decision-makers spend 74% more time on Facebook than other people.
3. Audience Transparency: While some automatic organizations offer comparative crowd focusing on capacities, Facebook’s crowd reach is exceptionally straightforward. By ideals of self-choosing crowd focusing on, your business has a significant level of control and straightforwardness over the crowds you target.
4. Competitive Targeting : Not many arrangements will permit you to seek after the crowds of your rivals. On Facebook, you can’t target fans of different brands. Notwithstanding, you can at present objective clients who have shown wanted brands as their advantage.
5. Drive Traffic Directly to Your Site: As suggested earlier, many of Facebook’s ad options allow driving referral traffic to your business’s site. It is true that most users open Facebook with the intent of staying there to browse its content. However, if your add is compelling and targeting is highly relevant, the ad will be sufficiently enticing for the users to leave Facebook and reach your site.
6. Facebook Advertising Increases Your Customer Attribution: By and large, your crowd sees your image. The more occasions they see and collaborate with your business, the almost certain they are to change over. Running Facebook promotions close by a solid natural web-based media system prompts different touchpoints between your image and your client. This, thus, builds client attribution.
7. Keep Your Existing Audience Engaged: One significant advantage of Facebook publicizing is that it supports and becomes your Facebook adherents and fans. While driving reference site traffic, site commitment, and transformations is vital, it is additionally imperative to routinely draw in with and keep up your Facebook
8. A Perfect Chance to Advertise: Before COVID-19 hit, Users previously spent a whooping amount of 58.5 minutes daily on Facebook. During the pandemic, Facebook and online media utilization has taken off further. Presently is the ideal opportunity to use this channel and drive your recuperation.
There is no gainsaying that any business that is not exploring the opportunity facebook has presented to our generation is losing a great deal. What are you waiting for? Get Started